SF Mobile App Developers iPhone Android Message Board › Have products outlined, need engineer(s)

Have products outlined, need engineer(s)

A former member
Post #: 1
I've been hoping we'd actually have a meeting soon to do a little cocktail chatter, but in the meantime...

I've had two product ideas swirling for a while that I'd like to build out. This is mostly a hobby effort, but serves to build resume cred, and both have some ecommerce angles that could be developed for a revenue line as well as extended into a general backbone for other industries.

One is for wine, the other is for gardening. From what I've seen, most of the features are not yet available in apps for these segments.

If you're an engineer looking to deepen your skills, or build more referenceable material, drop me a note. I do plan on putting some kind of revenue share/equity deal on top of this just in case there's something here, so if I'm earning, you're earning too.

I'm a seasoned Product Developer / Product Manager with background at Netscape (yes, I'm that old), Macromedia and a handful of other tech companies. I'm only working half time right now, so have extra hobby "cycles" to put into play.

Ian
A former member
Post #: 1
I've been hoping we'd actually have a meeting soon to do a little cocktail chatter, but in the meantime...

I've had two product ideas swirling for a while that I'd like to build out. This is mostly a hobby effort, but serves to build resume cred, and both have some ecommerce angles that could be developed for a revenue line as well as extended into a general backbone for other industries.

One is for wine, the other is for gardening. From what I've seen, most of the features are not yet available in apps for these segments.

If you're an engineer looking to deepen your skills, or build more referenceable material, drop me a note. I do plan on putting some kind of revenue share/equity deal on top of this just in case there's something here, so if I'm earning, you're earning too.

I'm a seasoned Product Developer / Product Manager with background at Netscape (yes, I'm that old), Macromedia and a handful of other tech companies. I'm only working half time right now, so have extra hobby "cycles" to put into play.

Ian