We're still trying to find a good date for next month (read: we're traveling a lot), but we wanted to let you know about another event of ours that you may be interested in: "Protecting Your Startup's Intellectual Property".
Register here: http://whwwlsfstartupip.eventbrite.com/#
This FREE panel event will feature legal experts from WilmerHale and others in the Silicon Valley community. They'll cover
And yes, there will be food.
See you this week or at our next Nightowls!
Kaitlin & Seth
- What to do if your ideas or technology were developed before your company was incorporated, or while you or your team were still working somewhere else;
- If (and when) you should patent your business/product ideas;
- Protecting your company’s other IP: trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets;
- Handling IP-related contracts such as non-competes, NDAs, IP invention assignment agreements and consulting agreements; and
- Do’s and Don’ts of using open source software and other third party technology