addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Pet Chicken Meetup Group Message Board › Chickens need new home

Chickens need new home

Giovanna F.
user 161451532
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
We have 5 awesome laying hens. Two Buff Orpingtons (Large Brown eggs 2 yrs old). These hens are selling for 20$ each. They are extremely nice and enjoy being picked up and are not afraid of people whatsoever.

One Speckled Sussex (brown eggs), Americauna (blue eggs), Americauna mix (brown eggs). These hens are only 11 months old and at their prime. These hens are selling for 30$ each.

2 new baby chicks: Americauna (female), and a speckled sussex (female) both are 2 months old. They are very friendly and follow me around the yard. They will be awesome chickens!

All have been raised on a green diet, millet, sunflower seeds, oyster shells, meal worms, oats, and some corn.

Harold C.
HaroldC
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 30
My chickens have gone to the raccoons recently, so I am interested in some or all of yours if they are still available. Please let me know.