addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Pet Chicken Meetup Group Message Board › Chicken Feed and Supplies Discount till June 30

Chicken Feed and Supplies Discount till June 30

A former member
hello chicken fans,

just wanted to pass on that Bernal Beast as a 20% discount on all food/supplies through the month of June. they carry both conventional and organic grower, layer and scratch grains. stock up and save!

Bernal Beast
509 Cortland Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94110-5611
(415) 643-7800
Rhonda F.
user 14176363
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I know this was posted so long ago but I'm glad there's a place near me that sells chicken feed! The friend who gave me his hens told me I'd need to go to San Mateo to get food :P

Any other recommended stores?
swimmy44
Swimmy44
Oakland, CA
Post #: 30
There is a nice feed store on MacArthur in the Diamond District of Oakland. Madera Feed and Tack.
Dawn R.
Treats4Chickens
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
they also have Diatomaceous earth and poultry protector - not sure if they are on sale but both are great to have on hand with backyard chickens.

And, they have treats for chickens!