SF Scala Message Board › Meetup details changed: Building Reactive Applications with Akka

Meetup details changed: Building Reactive Applications with Akka

Alexy K.
user 22935231
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/SF-Scala/events/166180622/­
When: Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:30 PM
Where: Typesafe
625 Market St., 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
Folks -- since we had a low show-to-RSVP ratio last time, this time we start a strict checkin policy and simultaneously let everyone on the waiting list get in.  Here's how it's going to work.
We'll check everybody in at the door against the RSVP list.  PLEASE RSVP Yes by 5pm tmrw, we'll make fun of you if we have to register you manually and it will delay things.
At some point when/if the venue is full we'll close the doors and post the sign saying so on the street.  It will be done solely by the SF Scala organizer (Alexy) and not the venue (Typesafe) -- please contact Alexy with any questions and concerns after it happens at alexy@scalable.pro.
We'll start the talk promptly at 7pm.
Those folks who got a confirmation RSVP among the first 100, will not have showed up and not update their RSVP will be put to the end of the queue next time.  We'll actually go through checkin list and load our Small Data nondistributed system accordingly.
The talk will be recorded and posted promptly.
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
A+