addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Screenwriting Group Message Board › Capitalizing

Capitalizing

A former member
Post #: 5
Hmm, it seems the Nicholl sample of how to write (http://www.oscars.org...­) does NOT capitalize 'people' when they use it at the end... But in other contests I've been hit for not capitalizing words like people, students, etc.

Hmmm. Nicholl is the bigger deal, but they also don't use the dash (-) in the sluglines, so I don't know. I am confused now. Author preferance?
A former member
Post #: 6
I put a feeler on DoneDeal.com - consensus seems to be "it doesn't matter, just write a good story." So I will stick with that.

(although they all seemed to agree that the screenwriter's bible has good format to follow)