addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Screenwriting Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Screenwriting Group: Scene Readings

Meetup details changed: Screenwriting Group: Scene Readings

Howard G.
user 6772237
San Francisco, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/SF-Screenwriters/events/57568082/­

Hey everyone.  Sending a reminder of the SF screenwriting meetup this Wednesday the 29th.  It's one of those fifth weeks of the month, so I might not have been clear but we are back at Borderlands.  It looks like there might also have been a problem with the RSVPs for this meeting.  It should be open now, but I may consider canceling this week if I don't see more than, say, three other people RSVPing.  I know its the week before labor day, but I will host if there is enough interest.

As I've mentioned before, I am looking for a new location for the alternate weeks that have been held at SFSDF at Mission and 5th.  We will NOT be there on the 4th of September, but I am looking for a new location that is easily accessible to BART and MUNI and am open to suggestions.

See you there,

Howard

When: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Borderlands Cafe
870 Valencia Street Cross Streets: 20th St. and Cunningham Pl.
San Francisco, CA 94110
415-970-6998

Price: $1.00 per person

This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.