San Francisco Screenwriting Group Message Board › Sharing: Opportunity to sell your screenplay (Feature or TV)
San Francisco, CA
Hello, Fellow Writers!
This is a tremendous opportunity to work with Glenn Howerton, and the
rest of the producers of IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.
They are accepting submissions for production from new writers, with
the following guidelines:
- You only get one shot. Pick your best project and submit it.
- Any genre EXCEPT HORROR.
- Spec episodes of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" will not be
- If your idea is a feature, submit the completed script.
- If your idea is a series, submit the pilot.
- INCLUDE A LOGLINE. ANY SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT A LOGLINE WILL NOT BE
They are looking for writers right away, so once your script is the
best it can be, send it to:
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
10201 W PICO BLVD., BUILDING 41, SUITE 300
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064-2651
No phone calls or emails, please.
Good luck, Writers! And tell them Signe and Bob sent you.
Writer / Producer
& Founder / President of the Great American PitchFest