San Francisco Screenwriting Group Message Board › JOB: Screenwriting Associate

JOB: Screenwriting Associate

Micha D.
user 13985065
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 4
Associate writer wanted: paid stipend offered

Looking for an 'Associate Writer' on a short film script. Must have solid writing background and ability to collaborate. Script is already complete and in rewrite. You will help fellow writer/director complete idea so that production can begin. The main role is cast and primary funding has been secured.

Rate being offered is for an ongoing collaboration to complete a 15-20 page script concept to satisfaction and script consultant review. (i.e. It is a project rate as opposed to hourly.) Special exception given to those who thrive on philosophical, metaphysical concepts and ideas. This position will be contracted.

Note from Producer/Director:
I'm stuck and need your help to produce an award winning concept and short script that will screen in major film festivals. I have had 2 separate professional script consults and am realizing that a collaborator is what I need now. I have several awards, including one from Francis Coppola, so you can be assured that this project will be completed and distributed to top festivals. If you thrive on spinning ideas, have a solid background in writing, and want to assist in completing this short, I will pay for your collaboration.

Thank you for considering this offer!