addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Ski & Social Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for ride to South Lake Tahoe 12/30 or 12/31

Looking for ride to South Lake Tahoe 12/30 or 12/31

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I know this is very last minute, but I'm looking for a ride to South Lake Tahoe either Thursday 12/30 in the evening or any time Friday 12/31. I'm hoping to get back to SF on Sunday 1/2. If anyone out there would be willing to have a car ride companion, I could fill that void! Definitely am willing to pitch in for gas and drive if necessary. I don't have any gear with me as it's already up in Tahoe, I just need a ride up there. Please let me know ASAP!

Thanks,
Dave