addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Ski & Social Meetup Group Message Board › Mountain Rideshare... Carpooling for mountain lovers!!!

Mountain Rideshare... Carpooling for mountain lovers!!!

A former member
Post #: 13
Hi guys...
Thought I'd let y'all know about a carpooling website that I have launched to allow mountain enthusiasts all over the world to connect and fill spare seats in vehicles that take part in mountain related journeys.

The reason I created the site is simple... I've lived in Chamonix, France for the last 14 winters and with my own eyes i've seen glaciers that once seemed within touching distance retreat at least 100 meters.

Everyday hundreds of vehicles going back n fourth to Geneva. Sometimes with only 2 people in them. If they could be filled along with other journeys being made, maybe I could play a little role in slowing down the impact we have on climate change... which if you've experienced the last couple of winters in Europe, is real!

Anyways, checkout the website @ http://www.mountainri...­
The fanpage @ http://www.facebook.c...­

Tell your friends... Tell Facebook.

Cheers for listening.... Oh and if any of you guys make it to Chamonix this winter, be sure to look me up.
Usually the 1st person on the Index chair lift on a powder day :)