Since we have some wonderful friends North of San Rafael, a gathering would be just as important. No doubt that we need to continue meeting in other parts of the Bay Area to accommodate others. The restaurant and bar called Ghiringhellis in Novato is just the place to meet. Happy hour menu includes $2 starters. The place is clean and neat. The bartendress Monique is very friendly. It's a great place to gather, kick back and continue our wonderful conversations ... so lets do it and have some fun.
Menu includes the following:
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 3 to 6 pm
Well Drinks - $4
Draft Beer Selection of the Day - $4
Wines by the Glass - selection of the Day - $5
Cosmopolitan - $5
Lemon Drop - $5
• House Made Chips & Malt Vinegar Aioli
• Sweet Potato Fries Chipotle Aioli
• Rosemary Citrus Marinated Olives
• Bruschetta/Tomato, Basil & Garlic Main Events
• Sliders $2
• Pulled Pork with Italian Herbs & Cole Slaw
• All American Cheese Burger with Cheddar &
• BBQ Chicken Smokey BBQ Sauce & Cole Slaw
• East Coast Style Lobster Roll Tarragon, Lemon, Cucumber Piadine $2
Grilled Piadina with Spinach, Artichoke, Goat Cheese, Shallots, Lemon Oil, Mozzaerlla & Provolone Cheese
Amazingly attentive service with a menu problem: I want pizza, a burger, the lobster Mac & cheese, some linguini and a flat iron steak... Seriously marvelous menu. Wine list is short but well targeted. Great food fairly priced. Had no complaints, had GREAT food, had excellent service = five stars!
Love love love... good food....great bartender....open late. Live entertainment. What more can you ask for?