|Sent on:||Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:07 AM|
This is just make you aware that WordCamp Miami 2012 is officially happening on Feb. 17-18, 2012. Same location as last year - University of Miami. Please check out 2012.miami.wordcamp.org for the latest information, but i'll share with you a few points below:
1. We are expecting another sold-out crowd in 2012 (last year was sold out at 360).
2. If you are a local business and have used WordPress to help you make a living, why not give back and support WordPress and become a small supporter of WordCamp Miami 2012? Sponsorships start at $100.
3. Speaker applications are now open - check out the 'speaker' tab on the site.
4. Tickets will be onsale soon. I'll update everyone here when that happens but early bird and student tickets will be in limited supply.
5. We are still looking for a few volunteers (especially if you can assist w/ our Facebook page or if you have copyrighting experience). Our website has a form under 'volunteers' you can fill out.
So mark your calendars and look forward to more updates coming soon. Our 3rd annual WordCamp is going to be loads of fun. :)