|Sent on:||Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:09 AM|
Happy 2013! And what better way to start off the new year then by announcing WordCamp Miami!
Our 4th annual WordCamp Miami is coming in April with exact dates to be announced shortly. Last year was our biggest WordCamp ever (and our first two day event) with over 400 attendees and some big-time sponsors. This year, we are going for another 2 day (with a possible 3rd day) event with more sessions and workshops.
I'm sending this message from meetup.com, but it's mailing list abilities are limited. if you are interested in attending, speaking, or sponsoring WordCamp Miami this year, then please do this as soon as possible:
- Get on the official WordCamp Miami mailing list and be the first to know the official dates, event information, and get a chance to win tickets and other goodies. DO THIS ASAP BECAUSE BIG NEWS IS COMING IN A FEW DAYS.
- Tell us what you are interested in so we can customize our workshops. Fill out this survey as soon as possible.
- If you are interesting in sponsoring, please let us know. We are planning on offering community and business sponsorships at a very reasonable cost.
- If you would like to speak at WordCamp Miami, please submit an application as soon as possible AFTER reading the information here:
- Follow us on twitter (@wordcampmiami) or facebook (www.facebook.com/groups/wpmia/)
We are planning early bird discounts for tickets, and also planning a great BBQ lunch, and new locations for speaker dinners, after party, and networking. Plus a few more surprises. So start planning!
Thanks and look forward to seeing you in Miami in April!