add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Recumbent Cyclists Message Board › Group rides Los Gatos to Palo Alto area

Group rides Los Gatos to Palo Alto area

Scotts Valley, CA
Post #: 2
Mid week or weekend rides between Palo Alto and Los Gatos anyone? 30- 60 miles
Group Organizer
Vallejo, CA
Post #: 8
If you'd like to schedule one, feel free! The meetup allows any member to set up a ride and announce it.
user 103595452
Livermore, CA
Post #: 8
Erik: I would enjoy a weekend ride of that distance in the LG/PA area. Your pace as a fit, former racer would require a downward adjustment and/or some waiting (especially if we were to climb Old La Honda or something like that) but I can complete most 30-60 mile rides, including some climbing.
Scotts Valley, CA
Post #: 4
Weekends for me are in Santa Cruz sorry. But I just sent a request for a mt hamilton ride first warm weekend in may or april.