SFBAREIA Message Board › Noon Meeting In San Francisco
|A former member||
Self-Directed IRA Alternative Investment Strategies
• Wednesday, September 12, 2012
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
• Mechanics Institute
57 Post Street, San Francisco, CA (map)
• Join Bill St. John as he explores the diversified world of self-directed IRAs. He will provide education on how individuals can use their self-directed IRA to invest in alternative assets, such as properties, trust deeds, promissory notes, precious metals, life settlements and private placements.
Topics of discussion include:
* What is a self-directed IRA
* How self directed IRAs can be used to invest in real estate assets
* How self-directed IRAs can assist financial and real estate professionals in better servicing their clients and expand their practices
* Deciding if a self-directed IRA is the right fit for your retirement planning needs
This presentation will also include a Q & A session. Seating is limited to only 15 people.