SF Babel: International Language Exchange Meetup Message Board › EZ5 Bar this week

EZ5 Bar this week

Marcus J.
Marcus711
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey Babellers!

I hope to see as many people as possible. We have a big growing group every single week with returning folk and newbies alike.

We are still in the consideration stages for a few different places. I'm trying to get it set up so we can have a future home that will grow with us without costing an arm/leg per drink!

In the meantime, let's invite as many friends as possible to come out and join in a simple fun Tuesday night!

If you have any issues finding the place just text me at 415.568.0241 or message on the meet-up!

Please come by 7 and RSVP if you can make it!
We have lofty goals for this group. I want a no-cost HUGE event every single Tuesday where all international SF people can mingle and meet and practice! We want to get to 150+/week within our first year, just because it's awesome. If you have any organizations or companies which could help us advertise and find more wonderful people, reply to this email!
If you organize another language meetup and want to connect, I will meet you for coffee/beers soon and we will hash something out!

Your humble organizer,
Marcus
P.s. (LIKE US ON FACEBOOK)
P.p.s. If I paid for your beer last time, that will not happen again, but you're welcome. Come back another time and practice some more languages, meet some new people, and invite some friends.