align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SF Babel: International Language Exchange Meetup Message Board › Extremely Important News. Please Read!

Extremely Important News. Please Read!

Marcus J.
Marcus711
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey SF Babellers!
We are moving!
EZ5 Bar has been a great nest for us over the past 3 months, but it's time to fly the coop.
We are consistently providing an opportunity to practice your language of choice and to meet globally minded individuals in a relaxed social context! The event is very relaxed, very informal, and a lot of fun on a Tuesday!
Last week we took over the entire EZ5 Bar and I could barely hear anyone! At one point I counted a total 45 people speaking French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian!
We also received literally dozens of emails and requests to move the event to a great location closer to Bart (5 minute walk! Click here to see) and more central to downtown!
We've listened to your requests and are moving to a bigger, better venue!
We are moving to the Golden Gate Tap Room (on Powell St. between Sutter and Post!). It is the 2nd floor of the building and has an excellent selection of draft beers, pool tables, skeeball, shuffleboard, and foosball tables too!

For our group, we have negotiated discounted draft beer pricing! As a reminder, SF BABEL is completely free and we will never charge you to join the community of internationally minded language speakers or attend our events!
All you have to do is present your name-tag (which you will get at the event) to a waitress or bartender and you will get $1.00 off draft beers! Don't forget to TIP!
I have posted photos (click here) to walk you through HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE

Please RSVP for this next event.
If you came before and had a good time -- come out again!
If you haven't attended any event (shame on you), make an effort to come out for 30-40 minutes to meet everyone!
http://www.meetup.com/SFBabel/events/141355222/­
When: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:45 PM
Where: Golden Gate Tap Room
525 Sutter Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
This Meetup repeats every week on Tuesday.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP Yes".)
Your humble organizers,
Marcus and Matt
marcus@sfbabel.com
matt@sfbabel.com
If you have any issues finding the place call me or text at 415.5
P.s. Join our Facebook Page!
P.p.s. Invite your friends to come!
P.p.s. I've changed the official start time to 6:45 PM as it's closer to Bart and either MATT or MARCUS will be able to be there on time!
P.p.p.s. Thanks for reading.