addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Tomas
user 4048518
Fremont, CA
Post #: 19
Just to add one more possibility for a shoot this month along with Arun's idea of mt sutro. What about some shots of the waterway, ships and dock cranes from Port View Park. I pass here all the time on SAturdays and I love how large these things are. Morning mist and Fog and Afternoon sunsetting should provide all with some beautiful wide and closeup photographs.
See links and let me know the interest. Maybe we can do both Sutro and PVP this month :)

Arun S.
ArunS
Fremont, CA
Post #: 14
Hi Tomas, I like the place. We could do a Saturday outing with morning in SF and afternoon in Oakland, may be?..
Cheers.