addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Bay Area Large Format Photography Group Message Board › Any Interest in an outing to Mission San Juan Bautista?

Any Interest in an outing to Mission San Juan Bautista?

user 2818249
San Jose, CA
Post #: 18
I am thinking of going on a drive to visit the Mission in San Juan Bautista on Saturday 10/19 to ruin - er expose - some more film. If there is interest in making this a meetup, reply here! I will be attending a workshop starting 10/27, and wanted to take some time on the weekend to shake down my equipment and make sure that everything is still working!
Atul M.
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 56
Hi Mark,

I was thinking about setting up a meetup on either Sun. 20th or on Sun. 27th. I cannot make it on 19th, though.

// Atul
user 2818249
San Jose, CA
Post #: 19
Sun 20th would Work for me as long as it was not too late. On the 27th I will be out of town. I had been thinking Saturday for the mission since on Sunday they will be having church services....