SF Bay Area Large Format Photography Group Message Board › Darkroom stuff for sale

Darkroom stuff for sale

Mark
user 2818249
San Jose, CA
Post #: 22
I have been cleaning house and have a fair amount of excess darkroom stuff that I would like to get rid of at a fair price. If you need/want any of the following things, let me know and we can find a price that works for both of us:
1) A temporary sink - this is like a stainless steel tray, open on one end with a spout - 6' wide. It was made to sit on top of a counter or washer/dryer in the laundry room, and drain into the laundry sink turning a laundry room into a darkroom.
2) An 11 x 14, 4 bladed easel - Rollei (same as a Saunders LPL but with a different color scheme)
3) 4x5 developing tanks and hangers
4) Bunches of other little stuff - if you are setting up a darkroom, let me know and I can help set you up with trays, thermometers, bottles, etc.
I am in San Jose, if you want to set up a darkroom, I can set you up with most of what you would need to develop 4x5 black & white film for a fraction of what it would cost otherwise.