FYI, if you no-show or you cancel within 24 hours we will delete you from the guest list for future games. If you're late for any reason you go to the end of the waiting list.
The game is a residential game with no rake. Minimum buy-in is $100. The max is $300. You can re-buy at any time, as often as you want, but can only buy in or top up to have a max of $300 in front of you. The game will end 5 hours after we start or or if everyone agreed upon in advance to extend.
We will be playing Omaha Hi Lo and Texas Holdem. We will be alternating rounds. One round of Holdem and one round of Omaha Hi Lo until the game ends.
Stuff to Know:
Everyone who is playing will be given my number to text me when they arrive.
Please bring drinks and snacks for the group. Parking and traffic can so-so in my neighborhood but there is parking at the DMV parking lot which is across the street from my house.Please be at my house at the designated start time. We will start the game 15 minutes after everyone arrives. If you are not at my house by the time we start you won't be playing. You need to be 21 to play. Please bring your driver's license. We will make a copy of your ID. You will not be allowed to play without your photo ID.
1) No talking on cell phones while at the table.
2) After the deal, the dealer will cut the next deck (it will already be shuffled) on the cut card, give the cut deck and the button to the person to his left, and then collect the cards and shuffle.
3) If you act out of turn, put your drink on the table or spill your drink, you are required to throw in $1 into the pot (dead money).
4) We allow unlimited straddling (starting to the right of the big blind and doubling each bet. Thus, first straddle is 2XBB. Second straddle is 4xBB. Third is 8xBB, etc...)
5) If you came to one of the last two games, you will get a blue chip. If you give the blue chip to a player, at the end of the hand, or when that player folds, that player is required to show you their hand. The player is NOT required to show the table (and if you do, the player gets his blue chip back).
6) You must give 45 minutes notice to leave the game unless you bust.
7) If there is a dispute, the host will make the final ruling on the rules. If the host is in the hand, then the players not in the hand will rule by majority vote.