MythiCalia update

From: Arethinn
Sent on: Thursday, September 6, 2012 10:11 PM
With three weeks left until MythiCalia, I would like to mention that 
next week is the deadline for us to cancel any unneeded campsites. Baxil 
was kind enough to help me reserve the sites in the first place by 
putting two on his credit card, but if I cannot guarantee that we will 
have enough separate parties to have at least one occupant per site 
(right now we have several small groups each sharing single sites, 
rather than solo folks split up across all the sites), I need to tell 
him soonest so he is able to cancel those two and get a refund. That in 
turn will lower the cap on attendance and number of vehicles.

So! If you have been holding off, while registration is technically open 
until September 23, I encourage you to register soon, by **September 
11** at the latest, to ensure that there is a space available for you. 
It is OK not to pay the registration fee right away - that can always 
wait until you have your next paycheck or whatever. It is the 
registration and commitment to attend I am most concerned with.

Hope to see you there!

Main site: http://mythicalia...­
To register: http://mythicalia...­

Your wings are real!

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy