Vijay82
Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 650

Vernieda
verniedabv
Springfield, VA
Post #: 35
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness ($0.99 on Kindle)
Vernieda
verniedabv
Springfield, VA
Post #: 37
For the Amazon Deal of the Day, they made Patrick Ness's entire trilogy available for $0.99 on Kindle.

The Ask and the Answer
Monsters of Men

Book 1, The Knife of Never Letting Go, is linked in the post above this.
Vijay
Vijay82
Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 683
Anathem by Neal Stephenson - $1.99 on Kindle (and on Nook)
Vijay
Vijay82
Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 686
For those that enjoyed July 2011's Fantasy...

If you have Amazon Prime, all 3 are available through the Kindle Lending Library.
Crystal
user 12300999
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 9
I just want to point out that I would have bought these books if I had seen the notification of an update on the meetup message boards sooner. I ended up subscribing to the Kindle Deal of the Day on my amazon newsletter feeds, this way I don't miss another good deal. Others might want to do the same.

For the Amazon Deal of the Day, they made Patrick Ness's entire trilogy available for $0.99 on Kindle.

The Ask and the Answer
Monsters of Men

Book 1, The Knife of Never Letting Go, is linked in the post above this.

Kent
MakeDifferences
Springfield, VA
Post #: 99
@ Crystal -

You might want to check your email settings, and see how you're setup! I get an email (yes, it CAN BE annoying!) everytime there is ANY change to the site. (Okay, I'm an A-R data-freak...gotta know, gotta have the details!!!) Anyway, these "Deals on eBooks" notices show up in my email inbox when the are posted, so I then know to go hunt down the details. Just a thought!
Crystal
user 12300999
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 10
@Kent,
I also get an email every time there's a change to the site. But sometimes the discussion board notifications don't show up until the calendar day after a message was posted. And the kindle deals of the day change daily. That was my point.

@ Crystal -

You might want to check your email settings, and see how you're setup! I get an email (yes, it CAN BE annoying!) everytime there is ANY change to the site. (Okay, I'm an A-R data-freak...gotta know, gotta have the details!!!) Anyway, these "Deals on eBooks" notices show up in my email inbox when the are posted, so I then know to go hunt down the details. Just a thought!

Vijay
Vijay82
Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 698
Blood of Elves (a novel of The Witcher) by Andrzej Sapkowski - $2.99 on Kindle (and Nook)

The e-mail notification of message board updates can be delayed. Signing up for the Kindle Daily Deal could help, though a lot of them aren't sci-fi or fantasy). And we post a lot of deals on this thread that are from other sources. You might just want to bookmark this thread and check it for updates each evening.
Vernieda
verniedabv
Springfield, VA
Post #: 39
The Dragon's Path by Daniel Abraham (2.99 on Kindle) - April 11, 2012 only!