addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Sci-fi and Fantasy Book Club Message Board › Pirate Wear at the Virginia Renaissance Fair

Pirate Wear at the Virginia Renaissance Fair

Dave
user 14115617
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 7
There is a piratewear vendor called Cover Dem Bones which is expected to be at the Virginia Renaissance Fair (varf.org). The Fair starts May 12 and I plan to go as early as possible (i.e. the 12th), since it may take some time for custom piratewear to be made.

Who else wants to go? What is your availability?
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd love to go. Any (non-meetup) weekend works.
Gina
user 7724058
Reston, VA
Post #: 3
sounds like fun. I'm interested.
Dave
user 14115617
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 8
I (and possibly at least one other person?) will be going on Saturday, March 12th.

Carpools? I'm coming from Gaithersburg.
Gina
user 7724058
Reston, VA
Post #: 4
I broke a toe. So this event is out for me. Have fun.