addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sci-fi and Fantasy Book Club Message Board › unofficial avengers meetup?

unofficial avengers meetup?

A former member
Post #: 2
Would anyone be interested in seeing Avengers? I've seen it and want to see it again because it's awesome.
Amelia D.
user 4464257
Leonardtown, MD
Post #: 25
I'd love to go again, but location/availability are going to be hard for me. I'll check this space for possible plans, but don't count on me.
A former member
Post #: 3
AMC Hoffman is showing it this Sunday at a bunch of times.. I could go for a showing from 3:15 to 6:40.
Edie
user 6586225
Arlington, VA
Post #: 8
I'd like to see the Avengers. The reviews have been good and I need to catch up on the American mythology of superheroes. But I'll be away June 5-20.
A former member
Post #: 1

I like to see the avengers also. It is also playing at Kingstown if that is more convenient. It is always more fun to see a movie with someone.
A former member
Post #: 4
I chose Hoffman because it's right across from a metro stop. Is Kingstown more convenient for you?
A former member
Post #: 2
It is but Hoffman is not that much further. The traffic is the main concern , but I really could deal with it. Have you seen the new Jonny Depp movie ? That one is also on my to do list.
A former member
Post #: 5
I would like to see Dark Shadows too. Perhaps next weekend?

As for avengers, how about the 430 showing? My cell # is 240 277 8615 so we can find each other there. It looks like we'll be the only two going :(

Edit: I won't be able to make it because I'm sick. I hope you get this message in time, and if not, enjoy the movie. :)
A former member
Post #: 3
LAURA, MY CELL # 571-276-0021. Next Sunday sounds great. Hope you are feeling better.
A former member
Post #: 6
Update: Since the trip fell through last weekend, we're going tom try again this Sunday the 3rd 27th. I'll post showtimes as soon as I can find them.