addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Sci-fi and Fantasy Book Club Message Board › Game of Thrones Season 3

Game of Thrones Season 3

user 79438622
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I just joined this group today.  I'm looking for a group of people to watch Season 3 of Game of Thrones with when it starts up on March 31.  I'm a big fan of the books.  Do you guys know if you are planning to do weekly meetups to watch the series when it starts up?  If you guys aren't planning to do that, are you guys aware of any meetups that do plan to do this?

I'm looking for a group because right now I'm thinking about cancelling my cable- GoT would be the only reason I would keep it.  And if I can find a group of folks to watch it with, that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot,
Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 897
Hi Will! Welcome to the group. We actually hold meetups to watch the show, and this year we'll probably have 4 (2-3 episodes each) meetups across April, May and June. We aren't going to be meeting weekly, however; there will likely be a 2-3 week lag from the airdates to when we watch them. Our first meetup is likely to be around mid-April. Hope that helps!
Mike M
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 63