addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sci-fi and Fantasy Book Club Message Board › Role Players?

Role Players?

Mike
user 10624140
Springfield, VA
Post #: 1
Cyndi and I love RPGs and games, and we are looking for a good group to maybe play once a week or so! Any suggestions? I'm looking for an adult group of folks that are CAUSAL PLAYERS who want to get together, socialize, talk about life and play D&D, snack and above all, have fun. We used to have a great group in Charleston, but we haven't found anything like that here in Northern VA. Cyndi and I are the kind of players that are in it to have a good time, not take things too seriously, and play about once a week or so for a few hours on like a Saturday afternoon or evening. Any suggestions or volunteers to play?
Cyndi
ChongCrago
Springfield, VA
Post #: 9
ARE you KIDDING me? You forgot to mention that you'll be dressing up as a wookie at least half of the time and that you might make an appearance in your purple Grimace outfit too!
Mike
user 10567812
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
That sounds like something I would like to look into. I've always wondered what it would be like to play D&D one of a long list of things I've never tried.
A former member
Post #: 1
Im not a role player myself but there is a group of LARPers that meets every Mon and Wed in Fredericksburg in the summer.
Anna
Anna_Y
Springfield, VA
Post #: 18
I'd love to play some DnD. Haven't had the chance since college. I joined an RPG group when I first came here, but they usually did one-offs as opposed to long campaigns.
Mike
user 10624140
Springfield, VA
Post #: 2
Well glad to know that there is some interest, we can talk about it over dinner at the little get together! Cyndi and I used to love to play when we lived in SC, we had a great group and everything. We all had a terrific time! Then we came up here and there hasn't been any opportunity.