addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Playcrafting SF Message Board › Hiring Creative Director for Mobile Gaming Company

Hiring Creative Director for Mobile Gaming Company

Angela
user 14105053
Burlingame, CA
Post #: 23
I’m with an executive search firm representing an award winning mobile gaming company. Its Japan based headquarters have opened a new office in San Francisco.
I’m Looking to hire the Creative Director of Mobile Games to work together with American and Japanese team members to produce mobile games and establish the new US office. This person will be responsible for establishing the creative vision and implementing aspects of game design for multiple game titles. If you or somebody you know is interested in this position, please contact me at angela@ts2recruit.com. Include your most recent resume and we can set up a time to speak on the phone. I can be reached at 310-715-3394.