San Francisco LGBTQ Salsa Dancing Message Board › NEW POLL! - what do you want to do?!

NEW POLL! - what do you want to do?!

Alexandria
user 4767366
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Hi everyone!!! Happy SF PRIDE! I would like to get everyone's idea on what kind of meetups you want to have going forward for the rest of this year. I live to serve, what can I say? ;) No seriously, I want this group to be really active, and have the kind of events YOU all love. Soooooo, I made a poll, I would love to get your opinion!!!
http://www.meetup.com/SFLGBTQ-SalsaDance/polls/­
Only takes 2 mins to answer it, please do! Totally anonymous too. Feel free to be snarky ;) well as snarky as possible with a 1-10 rating system.
Hope to see you at an event soon!
PS don't forget that YOU can post events YOU are attending too! If there is a latin/salsa event you are attending or wishing to attend, post it here and invite the group to join you! it's fun and easy! Make sure you say how people can get a hold of you and find you at the location, along with basic info like price, date/time/location, and you're all set! You don't have to wait for me!