SF Asian-American SOCIAL and NETWORKING "S&N" Meetups Message Board › Warm Welcome to Everyone!! Let's party!!

Warm Welcome to Everyone!! Let's party!!

Lawrence
user 12833525
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I want to personally welcome everyone joining this group today! I am really excited to meet some great people to party with. Since I just got this group started this week, the meetups scheduled for this labor day weekend are just to show you where the best asian parties are.

What I want to do for next week is to create an event where can we all meet up for dinner and then go out for an awesome night of drinking and dancing! The choice of restaurant is open for discussion but might really depend on the number of people interested. If there is sufficient interest, we may consider getting a table at the club for ~$50 per person to celebrate our first Meet Up together! I will create an event for next week and we can all discuss some great food places in the city! I look forward to some awesome times!

-Lawrence