SF Asian-American SOCIAL and NETWORKING "S&N" Meetups Message Board › New Meetup: Group dinner in SF and an awesome night of drinking and dancing!

New Meetup: Group dinner in SF and an awesome night of drinking and dancing!

Lawrence
user 12833525
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Bay Area 20's-30's Asian-American Weekly Clubbing Meetups!

What: Group dinner in SF and an awesome night of drinking and dancing!

When: Saturday, September 11, 2010 8:30 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

First of all, I want to say Welcome to all of you for joining this meetup group. We're going to have lots of fun checking out great restaurants in SF and partying the night away at the the hottest asian clubs!

This is our first official event and I hope many of you can make it out because it's going to be a great time!

What: Group dinner and then drinking and dancing all night long!

Where: Dinner: King of Thai Noodle House (420 Geary St)
Clubbing: Suite 181 (181 Eddy St)

When: Saturday September 11, 2010 @ 8pm

Since King of Thai is a short walk from Suite 181, we can walk down to the club after dinner and we won't have to worry about moving our cars.

Let's dress to impress and have ourselves a great time partying it up and dancing the night away at Suite 181.

This is a 21+ event and you will have to bring your IDs to get into the club.

Feel free to make comments, suggestions or ask any questions you may have! I appreciate all input because your participation can only make this group better! =)

Best regards,
Lawrence

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­