|Sent on:||Friday, June 15, 2012 2:41 PM|
Looking for Jr. and Lead ROR Developers!
Contract to hire or Direct Hire:)
What you’ll do…
• Operate as a member of the agile development team.
• Pair program with other top notch rails engineers, developing across the full stack of functionality from database to front end.
• Build full stack automation tests to ensure that the shipped product is as solid and reliable.
• Work on chef recipes to deploy production system changes, in a paired environment.
• Resolve production defects and respond to direct customer needs.
Skills we’d like to see…
• Real world experience with Ruby on Rails in a production environment.
• Experience working and deploy on Linux systems.
• Familiarity with cloud based deployments.
• Browser automation experience, with Selenium or other related technologies.
• Database experience, preferably with PostgreSQL or a similar system.
• Chef experience, or other system automation technology a plus.
What’s in it for you…
• To become part of a team that is new, energized and going places…fast.
• You’ll be working in the Financial District with close proximity to transportation, places to dine, glasses of wine and stands for shoe shines.
• And, the best part – Happy Hour Fridays on the CEO.
Please email me at [address removed]
Sr. Staffing Manager
Mainz Brady Group, Inc.
[masked] direct |[masked] mobile |[masked] fax |
Technology Staffing Agency: in California and Oregon
Learn more | www.mbg.com
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp