Are you a good fit for this position?
Software Developer - Ruby on Rails in SF, CA
Skills / Keywords:
Bonus Skills / Keywords:
mobile, iPhone, Android, Facebook
If you are an experienced software Developer with solid Ruby on Rails and back-end development experience, please read on.
* 4+ years of overall software development experience
* 1+ years of Ruby on Rails development
* Data modeling and optimization of RDBMS (MySQL)
* Strong experience developing SaaS or web based enterprise software applications
* Experience with OO design principles
* Experience designing and developing for performance and scalability
* Experience with agile, iterative, and test-driven development methods
* Ability to work on UI / front end
* Facebook application & Facebook & Twitter API experience is helpful
* Experience developing mobile apps (iPhone and Android) is a plus
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrate initiative and ownership, passion and enthusiasm for designing and implementing product solution.
Please send me your update resume at [address removed]
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Aron Bohlig <[address removed]>
Late to the thread, but I did want to clarify something.
there are two types of recruiters: retained and commission. I have hired developers before with both types of contracts and paid both types of recruiters fees.
If the company has retained a recruiter, they have committed to pay that person a flat fee (for the project/month/week/hire/whatever). If it is a commission based recruiter, that fee is on top of the salary. For commission based recruiters you do become a less attractive candidate vs. someone who gets into the pipeline without a recruiter.
If the market is pretty good, companies may not worry about paying commission/fees for the right person. If the market is soft, its another story.
This message was sent by Aron Bohlig ([address removed]) from San Francisco Ruby on Rails Group.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
To learn more about Aron Bohlig, visit his/her member profile