add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Francisco Ruby on Rails Group Message Board › Lead RoR Engineer needed for SF e-commerce company!

Lead RoR Engineer needed for SF e-commerce company!

user 158782482
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I have a Senior Full Stack Engineer opportunity with a leading e-commerce start-up out of the Mission district of Sf. We offer our empowered employees both the autonomy of a startup AND the stability of a company backed by two of the largest Silicon Valley Investment Firms. If you are seasoned with RoR and would like to be a Lead in a stable and collaborative start-up environment let me know! Salary range is 150-180.

Feel free to email me for details! luke at cvirtual dot com