addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Robot Developers Group - Bay Area Message Board › Star Wars R2-D2 Interactive Astromech Droid

Star Wars R2-D2 Interactive Astromech Droid

Don N
jellyfish7
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi robot people. I bought a Star Wars R2-D2 Interactive Astromech Droid for my sons and it's motor started humming loudly and it seems to be having problems controlling it's head.

I was thinking someone might be interested in helping me fix this? It could be for fun or for pay, let me know. I'm in Petaluma but willing to drive. I'm mainly into programming the NAO robot, so I know very little about how to fix internal problems.