Celebrate Valentine's weekend, February 8th - 10th, at the San Francisco SPCA's Be Mine Adopt-a-thon! Adoption fees will be waived all weekend for animals from the SF SPCA, SF Animal Care & Control, Muttville Senior Dog Rescue, and Family Dog Rescue.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH (Adoption Center hours: 1pm - 8pm)
4:30pm - 9pm: Be Mine Tattoo Cocktail Party, including:
* FREE beer, wine, and cocktails!
* Voodoo Van will be serving up tasty fried treats, while Manna Sushi will be dishing out goodies as well.
* San Francisco’s most talented tattoo artists, including DannyBoy Smith of San Francisco's Let It Bleed Tattoo Parlor fame, will be inking guests all evening and all tattoos are just $40.
* Tattoo Auction!! Two of our resident cat-tat employees, Laura Gretch and Daniel Quagliozzi, will be up for bid on eBay – or rather, their skin will be. The winning bidder for each will get to choose the next tattoo to grace Laura's and Daniel's bodies – forever! Bragging rights of who can raise the highest bids are at stake. Don't miss this head-to-head challenge! Bidding will open February 3rd at noon on eBay.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH (Adoption Center hours: 10am - 6pm)
It’s almost Valentine’s Day – that means love is in the air. And we have free workshops for you…
* 12:30pm - 1:30pm: "Fido Home Alone: Easing Your Dog's Separation Anxiety" with board-certified veterinary behaviorist Dr. Jeannine Berger
* 1:30pm - 2:15pm: "Trouble in Paradise? Learn how to read body language for a better relationship (with your pets)"
* 2:15pm - 3pm: "Are you ready for love? How to find a forever match."
There will be a Foster Care bake sale in the Adoption Center, Smooch the Pooch puppy kissing booth, as well as a prize wheel. Plus, we'll get a visit from the K-9 Unit truck, SF's own mobile dog boutique!
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH (Adoption Center hours: 10am - 6pm)
Foster Care bake sale
Smooch the Pooch Kissing Booth