This will be a fairly basic beach entry dive. (or two)
I plan on driving down that morning (departing Alameda around 7am) to meet at Lover's Point beach around 9am.
My car is easy to find as it has "Relaxing Rex, Canine Massage" on the back window (My wife's business) It's a silver VW Jetta Wagon.
Here's the plan:
- Meet at 9am
- Buddy up (We cannot provide a buddy for you, however I am sure that one or more of us will be happy to help you find a buddy).
- After taking stock of the conditions, buddy teams will brief, dive, then regroup on shore.
- Find a nice place for lunch (if desired)
- Second dive is an option - we can stay at Lover's or head over to the Breakwater.
- Seven Seas Scuba has a great team to provide fills/rentals as required (they are the closest shop to the Breakwater).
- Please check back often - if weather conditions are poor, we won't go.
- Please understand that the San Francisco Scuba Diving Group is solely for meeting up and finding dive partners. All participants agree to abide by accepted safe diving standards when they RSVP for this event. The organizer(s) bears no responsibilty for an individual diver's actions in or out of the water.