San Fernando Valley Bluegrass Message Board San Fernando Valley Bluegrass Discussion Forum › Valley Jam moved to Santa Clarita, this month only!!

Valley Jam moved to Santa Clarita, this month only!!

Phil C
rusag2
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Hey gang.  We're going to try a new place this month.

Randy has secured the clubhouse at his complex and we're going to give that a spin.  SHould be a really nice venue for us.

There is a cost for us.  It's $25.00 total for the night (normally $75 but Randy batted his eyelashes and management just melted).  We'll have a coffee can somewhere.  If you could drop in a buck that'd be lovely.  If  you haven't a buck, that's 100% groovy.  We REALLY would rather have 50 poeple there who don't pay than to have 3 people there who do pay, know what I mean?  It's about the music and not about the money.

I'm sending this to everyone on the Meetup list because this is our first Valencia-area jam and there might be people that can make it.

Where: Randy's Clubhouse
23919 Avenida Entrana
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

If you ahve questions, please contact me directly at rusag2@aol.com.

Cheers all. Spread the word.  Hope to see you there.

Phil

Chuck A.
Chuck_Adamek
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Post #: 6
Phil,

Last month (June) was Randy's last jam before his mission. Have we found a new place to meet this month or is the jam "in hiatus"?
Phil C
rusag2
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 5
We're officially on Hiatus until further notice. Watch this space!