San Francisco Movie Makers Message Board › Film Group Update, Editors Needed for Various Short Projects; 1 More Crew Me

Film Group Update, Editors Needed for Various Short Projects; 1 More Crew Member to Assist with Music Video and Parody Commercial Sept. 22 in SF; Next Filmmakers Exchange in October Oct 9 in SF

Gini Graham S.
GiniGrahamScott
Lafayette, CA
Post #: 246
Editors Needed for Various Short Projects. There is a small budget for each of these from $50-100. These projects include: a 3-4 minute parody commercial; a brief commentary on the foreclosure crisis and Wells Fargo protests; an intro to a class on writing, producing, and directing short videos; combining a PowerPoint with audio for a class with some video links; and a brief talk with cutaways on the mortgage mess. There will be assorted future projects. If interested, can you send a bio and links to projects you have edited to changemakersproductions@yahoo.com.

Seeking 1 More Crew Member to Assist with Music Video and Parody Commercial Sat. Sept 22 in San Francisco. The music video on the 22nd called CREDIT CARD RAP features four people complaining about how their credit card companies made a big mistake. It’ll be from about 9 to 2 p.m. in the outer Richmond Area near the ocean in San Francisco. The parody commercial in which people demonstrate unusual uses for everyday products will be from 2:30-6 p.m. also in the outer Richmond near the ocean. We can use help with sound, slating, and assisting with the actors. It’s an all volunteer shoot, and we’ll be entering the video in festivals, posting on the Internet, and you can use it for your reel and website, too. If interested, email me at changemakersproductions@yahoo.com.

Next Filmmakers Exchange in October
We had a great meeting last night, and the next Film Exchange is currently planned for Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 7:30-9:30 or 10 p.m. I’ll post it in a few days, once I check what else is going on that night so there’s no conflict. It’s near the ocean in the outer Richmond district in San Francisco. Get and give feedback on whatever you are working on – a script, new idea, DVD of your latest projects, or ask questions about the film industry. Or just come if you want to see what others are doing and give feedback. No charge since this is a group for sharing ideas.