addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Movie Makers Message Board › Tickets for Film and Business Networking Event on 10/9/, Film and Business G

Tickets for Film and Business Networking Event on 10/9/, Film and Business Group Update, New Campaign Videos and Photos Posted and New Promotional Perk, Singer/Musician Needed for Music Video

Gini Graham S.
GiniGrahamScott
Lafayette, CA
Tickets for Film and Business Networking Event on 10/9. We have about 30 tickets left for the event, with 20 attendees so far, and 36 additional RSVPs through several Meetup groups. I will be sending invitations to about 2000 film and business contacts today, SO GET YOUR TICKETS THROUGH EVENTBRITE IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY DONE SO at https://shortfilmsand...­, since only prepaid Eventbrite tickets count, and we will have a list of attendees at the door. The RSVPs on Meetup only give you a priority for getting a ticket at the door if available, along with giving us a general idea of who might be coming. But we are limited to 50 attendees in the screening room and reception area. Come for networking with snacks and beverages from 6:30-7 before the program and stay afterwards for more networking from about 8:30-9:00 p.m. Tickets through Eventbrite are $10; $15 at the door.
Film and Business Group Update. This new group is up to 51 members and we’ll be having our first event for the group in conjunction with other SF Bay Area groups on October 9. In a few weeks, we’ll begin featuring programs on raising funds, marketing, distributing, and promoting films. You can join at www.meetup.com/filmandbusinessconnection­.
Indiegogo Campaign Update: New Videos, Photos, and Rewards. The latest videos are now up in the Update section of the Indiegogo campaign for THE SUICIDE PARTY. These include a 2-minute sizzle reel for the film, photo videos from a finding funds presentation to Global Film Ventures at the Academy of Art, our Sept. 11 launch party, and three days of shooting the short. For anyone with a business, we recently added a perk to include your company and website in our next press release on Tuesday which will go to over 6000 media contacts, which will help your business become more visible. It’s as little as $5 or $10 to become a subscriber or fan, and as a fan, you can get half-price tickets to one of our networking events and parties, including the October 9 event (we’ll reimburse you with $5 at the door). Plus stay up-to-date with the latest developments – including advance notices of events and roles in the film. Details at www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-suicide-party­.
Singer/Musician Needed for Music Video. My usual singer/musician had a computer crash, so I’m looking for a singer/musician who can write the music for the lyrics for a music video and sing it to create an MP3 file I can download.  So you can be anywhere – and you can use a garage band set up.  I’d like someone who can do this in a country, pop, or folk style. A small budget is available ($50), in addition to film credits. It’s for a Scary Cow film which will show at the Castro Theater in San Francisco in March, and musicians don’t have to be Scary Cow members. If interested, send me an email with links to what you have already done along with your phone number at changemakersproductions8@yahoo.com­.