San Francisco Movie Makers Message Board › Next Film Exchange: August 25; Latest News about Feature Film.

Next Film Exchange: August 25; Latest News about Feature Film.

Gini Graham S.
GiniGrahamScott
Lafayette, CA
Next Film Exchange. The next film exchange will be August 25 at 7:30 pm at my new address in Lafayette, which is near downtown and about ¾ of a mile from the BART Station. Get and give feedback on whatever you are working on – a script, new idea, DVD of your latest projects, or ask questions about the film industry. Or just come to see what others are doing and give feedback.  No charge since this is a group for sharing ideas.  It’s posted on three Meet-Up groups where you can RSVP – Bay Area Film and TV Connection (www.meetup.com/bayareafilmandtvconnecti­on), San Francisco Film Industry, and Film and Business Connection.  But only RSVP on one of these so I have an accurate count of who’s coming.  I’ll send out the exact address the day before the event.

Latest News about Feature Film. As many of you  know, my first feature film was produced in Las Vegas in July and is now in editing with plans to release it in November. You can see photos of the shoot at www.facebook.com/youcansavedave­, and there is a now a book of these photos at Amazon: Filming the Suicide Party: Save Dave: A Journal and Photos from the First Days of the Film Shoot and is available on Amazon in full color athttp://tinyurl.com/ohzmyh7­. A book with black and white photos is also available.  A release about the film was just posted at: http://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/Releasedetails.aspx?id=59541­. And there are plans for games, postcards and greeting cards, songs, and other spin-offs. We are now looking for help in marketing and promoting the film, and you’re  invited  to contribute and participate in all the great perks for as little as $5 to join the mailing list.  For details, visit: www.gofundme.com/suicide-party­.  There are also a couple of opportunities to become an Associate or Executive Producer and share in the proceeds.  The director and AD are already in L.A. lining up distribution, and we all plan to be at the AFM in November.  If interested, email me at changemakersproductions16@yahoo.com