Come and explore tarot, oracle cards, and pendulums. You can use tarot, oracle cards, and pendulums to bring clarity into your life and into the lives of those you choose to share your knowledge with! Being able to read cards or use a pendulum is an intuitive talent. By studying some basic meanings and using your intuition to read and interpret card meanings, you can learn how to develop your own relationship to your cards or pendulum. I will have several varieties of each on hand to be able to handle and experience personally. This class is a perfect introduction to getting started with tarot, oracle cards, and pendulums. Participants will go home with class literature covering the topics we will learn in class, a tarot 'cheat sheet' card, a pendulum practice mat, a simple pendulum, and a list of resources to seek out in order to continue learning. When you leave, you will have done sample readings with all three types of divination tools. The $15 covers the cost of copies, laminating, and the pendulums. Please bring cash to the event (please try to bring exact change, as I can't guarantee I will have change on hand). Please feel free to bring any food or beverage you'd like (we have a refrigerator in the meeting room). Please note, however, that Edelweiss Ranch is an alcohol-free zone.
• How and why these divination tools work
• How to choose decks and pendulums
• How to cleanse and bless decks and pendulums
• How to do several styles of readings
• Tarot card meanings including the Fool's Journey
• Using pendulums with decks
If you have your own pendulum, tarot, or oracle deck, please feel free to bring them. It would be helpful to bring your books if you have them for your decks.
Note: We will not be covering the history of cards or pendulums in depth. Tarot and oracle cards are similar; however, tarot cards follow a specific pattern (minor and major arcana) while divination cards do not.
No refunds will be offered unless I cancel the class. Please feel free to bring cash to the event.
We will be meeting in my UNHEATED barn which can get very chilly so please dress (bundle up) appropriately!
• For some advice on what to expect at class, please visit: http://sgcoven.weebly.com/what-to-expect.html
• For advice on proper pagan etiquette, please visit: http://sgcoven.weebly.com/etiquette.html
• Directions to Edelweiss Ranch can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/SGCovenOuterCircle/messages/boards/thread/35741582. Once you arrive, drive through the black gate (feel free to open it but please close it behind you), then follow the drive all the way back past both houses to the big metal barn. Park anywhere. We'll be through the giant double doors in the Meeting Room.
• Please note that we are a working farm. This means animals- both furred and feathered- smells, and even occasionally poo will be found around the property. The meeting room is in a barn which sometimes shares space with horses, a peacock, pigs and goats.