|Sent on:||Sunday, June 24, 2012 8:28 PM|
Sikh Council UK is currently offering students placements over the summer holidays. These placements offer a unique opportunity to gain experience in areas of chosen interest whilst offering valuable service to the community. A full reference will be provided at the end and where appropriate training will also be given.
There is facility for us to cover all out of pocket expenses and you can also work from home for some of the time. Students are needed from all parts of the Country to work in any of the following areas:
1. Media, Journalism and/or PR Marketing
2. I.T e,g:website designs, setting up IT systems etc
3. Research (and production of reports /dossiers on specific themes)
4. Event Organisation
5. Funding Applications
7. Undertakingfield research in identified European Countries and producing reports
8. Undertaking consultations
9. Attending events and meetings to support the work of the Council.
The placements are for approx 3 weeks withpossible extension to 6 weeks where required. It is important that the individual is project driven, self motivated and of a responsible nature. Every support will be provided to enhance the CV and develop vital skills for career progression.
For further information please contact. Balvinder Kaur on [address removed], setting out your areas of interest and availability. Please attach a CV. We will aim to respond to you within 3 days. Kind Regards Balvinder Kaur On behalf of Sikh Council UK