|Sent on:||Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:20 PM|
NINESHARP ARE currently recruiting for two roles in Central London for my key client in the Facilities Management sector. Please find information surrounding both roles below.
HR Advisor – 9 Month FTC covering Maternity Leave - £30-35k
Requires someone either immediately available or short notice (Start ASAP)
The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing an outstanding generalist service to the HR function.
This is a hands on role which requires a strong and flexible HR professional with a significant Employee Relations background. The HR Advisor will provide expert support and advice to operational management in all areas of HR whilst consistently demonstrating HR best practice.
· Provide HR advice to management to enable compliance in all areas of employment policy and legislation.
· Support with restructures, TUPE transfers in and out.
· Provide support, advice and guidance to management in all employee relations issues including disciplinary / dismissal issues.
· Preparation and presentation of Employment Tribunal cases.
· Identify, and communicate as appropriate, areas of concern relating to HR issues.
· Provide HR support to Operational Directors and managers in commercial/client issues.
· Provide HR related training to managers.
· Provide motivation, leadership and direction on HR matters within the Company to ensure the achievement of targets.
Key personal requirements:
A minimum of two years operational HR experience, supporting managers in all aspects of employee relations.
· Full or part qualified or willingness to work towards CIPD
· Ability to organise and prioritise workload
· A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
· A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
· Ability to present HR related training courses.
· A working knowledge of employment legislation
The role requires ad hoc multi-site travel both on a local and national scale and therefore you must hold a full UK driving licence. All travel is fully expensed.
Senior HR Manager – Permanent - £50-55k + Car + Benefits
The Senior HR Manager will provide a strategic HR service to the Managing Director's and Divisional Management teams.
As the Senior HR Manager, you will have 6 direct reports and will develop strong relationships with business leaders and departmental managers across the organisation.
· Provide leadership, motivation and direction on HR matters which will affect the business in the achievement of targets
· Contribute to HR strategies
· Take the lead on TUPE transfers
· Provide support in senior level recruitment
· Coach and develop HR team ensuring they develop a full understanding of the wider aspects of the business and agreed strategies
· Contribute to the development of HR policies and procedures
Skills and Knowledge required:
· A high level of negotiation and influencing skills
· Ability to build and manage relationships
· Strong leadership and management skills
· An in depth knowledge of Employment Law
· Numerate and literate with strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
· An effective and confident communicator and presenter
· Full UK driving licence
As the ideal candidate, you will be CIPD qualified and have demonstrable experience in the above accountabilities.
If you are interested in either of the opportunities above, it is imperative you respond with your updated CV and inform me of which role you wish to pursue by stating:
The Job Title of the role you wish to apply for:
Current / Previous Salary:
Availability / Notice:
Best contact number:
e: [address removed]
a: ninesharp ltd, 18 Forlease Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RU