Silly Nerdy Geeks Message Board › The Organizer has a few words.

The Organizer has a few words.

P.T.
user 74770802
Group Organizer
Wichita, KS
Post #: 6
Hey everyone, how's it going?
Guess what! I'm the person who created this meetup! Yeah nuts isn't it? Hi. So uh, man, where do I begin. First wow, crazy how the meetup has grown. The meetup first started as a anime/manga meetup. It was later converted to a nerdy geek dealy since the meetups typically touched on various interests all together. Which was pretty fun, learning what people enjoyed and what was important to them.

Now the issue for my absence. The major reason that is kicking me in the butt not to go is that I have work and other obligations that simply must be attended to cause without me the world will simply end. Well, my world at least. Work work work. I work everyday from 2pm to 11pm. That is 56 hours a week. I would have step down as the organizer, but it is currently my credit card that is paying for the meetup. Not that it is a big deal mind you. But since the group has grown so much I have decided to have some co-organizers around. I think what they have the power to do is just kick people out of the group, cancel meetups, and manage the forums. It is a minor thing, but may come to be useful. The co-organizers at the suggestion of Jim Vitkus is Kristen and Jeff.

If anyone would like to talk to me, have questions, or would like to make suggestions, they simply have to reply to this thread or send me a email.

Hope everyone is having a hoot and enjoying themselves. Peace.
Kristen S.
user 106821482
Wichita, KS
Post #: 2
We'll have to have a meetup before 2 pm sometime! It'd be great to meet you; you are currently like the Wizard of Oz.
P.T.
user 74770802
Group Organizer
Wichita, KS
Post #: 7
Lol. I'll make a yellow brick road.