TGIF – Thank God It’s Friday.
Starting in the United States, it has become a common expression of relief at the end of the work week and anticipation of relaxing or partying over the weekend
After partying at Best 5 club, Attica, let us party @ Underground Club, Home Club
This event has been published in some big and popular Meetup groups and a big turnout is expected. Hence be prepared to make new friends not only from this group but also from other big and popular Meetup groups.
Home is Singapore’s Best Underground Club
More than just a club – HOME Club is where the Singaporean underground comes to life. A versatile space, an intimate surrounding and a venue dedicated to the exposure of new sounds to Singapore shores, it is an entire philosophy in itself, certainly something out of the ordinary.
Nearby Stations: Clarke Quay
Bus Lines: 2, 12, 32, 33, 54, 147, 190, 195
Inside nice views of the Bar
Outside nice views of the Bar
The place to be for any kind of music-lover.
With regular album launches for local bands and a host of international DJs (ie Goldie, Black Sun Empire) the club invites you into its living room for a round of hip hop, deep house, techno, indie, electro and drum ’n’ bass.
Time to groove to the music beats
Registration fees:S$15(payable in cash only) for a glass of Beer,House-pour,Juices or soft-drinks
Please register for event at the registration counter of the venue and receive a drink coupon. Redemption of the coupon for a drink of your choice at the bar counter
Smart casual attire . No flip-flops or slippers allowed
- I will be there to meet and greet personally everyone of you
Founder and Main Organiser
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. I am new to this group. I hope I can mingle well ... :-)
2. Looking for friends :). 9 months here in Singapore, but doesn't have friends to hang out
3. Hi Francis, I'm new here, just hoping that I can widen my social circle
4. Looking forward to my first meet up at such event!
Hope to meet and get to know more new friends :)
5. Hi I'm Korean :) hope can meet good ppl here!
6. Hello! I would like to go to this event. But I am very new to the group, and actually I am very new in Singapore. I just arrived here. Is it okay to go this event by myself? Thanks!
Answer: Hi, you all have registered for the right event. I am sure after attending my event; you will have a big circle of new friends of your liking.
If you are attending the event for the first time, it is only natural you get a bit nervous. Do not worry, Meet me in the event and I will introduce to other members. How to identify me? I am an Indian with a name tag “FRANCIS(Host)"
1 .My work will end late ... Can I get there by 8pm ?
2. Hi Francis,
Is it OK to join a bit later say at 8:15pm??
3. Might be running' a bit late but will be there for sure, mate...
Answer: Hi guys, it is okay that you can come after registration has started. My only worry that if you come late, you may lose the golden opportunity to meet some of the lovely guests
1. Can I bring a friend?
2. May or may not be bringing guest/s along!
3. I will be bringing guests with me.. I hope it’s not too late to inform..
Answer: Sure, please do.
The group or the organiser shall not be held responsible nor liable for any of the guests’ incidents during any meetup organised.
The Organiser and Assistant Organiser reserve the right to refuse entry, expel from the event or ban any member from the group without assigning any reasons thereof.