addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SINGLES TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE!! Message Board › looking for partner to travel with out west

looking for partner to travel with out west

mike b.
user 6881199
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 17
I am planning tp fly into Albuquerque New Mexico on Friday Sept 6th and returning on Saturday the 21st for a two week road trip .
I will drive through Santa Fe & Taos New Mexico , Monument Valley , Moab , Bryce & Zion national parks and the north rim of the grand canyon before heading back to Albuquerque .
Accommodations could be hotels , hostels and camping
Activity level would be moderate walks or hikes at elevations that could as high as 8,000 ft , mountain biking and rafting on the Colorado river are also possibilities

Sample airfares from Travelocity are round trip from
Newark ( EWR) $285.
JFK $ 259.
Laguardia ( LGA) $238.

Recent car rental prices also from Travelocity
Economy $204 .- 308 / week
Compact $207. – 315 /week
SUV $ 279 -315/week

Interested parties please respond to this message
I will be making reservations during the first week of July

Thanks for reading this all the way to the end
Mike B
mike b.
user 6881199
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 23
Hi

If you have any questions I would be willing to meet up for coffee and talk about this within the next few weeks
Just let me know

yours truly
Mike