Author of Power Prospecting
How to gain access to key decision makers
Please join us at our next Private Author Breakfast with Mark Satterfield. Mark’s book, Power Prospecting, deals with the realities of finding new business. We all know how hard that is to do. In today’s increasingly competitive business environment, the ultimate winners are those who use all of the methods at their disposal to attract new business. Power Prospecting teaches you strategies and tactics you can use to dramatically grow your base of customers. You’ll learn how to:
• Develop a successful lead generation strategy that speeds up the sales cycle.
• Gain visibility and national recognition with key decision-makers.
• Develop a phone presentation that doesn’t sound "canned" and eliminates call reluctance.
• Make networking really pay off in getting new clients.
• Create interest in your products and services in the crucial first ten seconds of the phone call.
Mark Satterfield is a founding partner of Gentle Rain Marketing. Since 1992, he has worked with leading professional services firms on the design, development and implementation of new business pursuit strategies. Prior to founding the firm, Mark held executive positions with Atari, PepsiCo and Kraft Foods, in addition to having served as the Director of Career Services for the Graduate School of Business at Emory University. Mark has an undergraduate degree in English from Washington University and a Master’s Degree from Norwich University.