The Legislative Action Committee reviews and recommends positions on business-related legislation to the Chamber's Board of Directors who set policy for the organization. The Board of Directors then relies on staff and volunteer leaders to implement Chamber policies.
Click here to view the bills being tracked by the Legislative Action Committee.
Members of the Legislative Action Committee are listed below. Click on their name to view their profile.
Executive Committee of the Legislative Action Committee (LAC)
Jeff Wasden -- PROformance Apparel and South Metro Denver Chamber Board of Directors, Vice Chair of Public Policy
LAC Committee Members
1. Andrew Graham -- Clinic Service
3. Bill Shepard -- W.J. Shepard Consulting
4. Bret Duvall -- AMG National Trust Bank
5. Brett Stone -- Gates Corporation
6. Diane Doney -- Littleton Public Schools
7. Donna Galassi -- Blue Zenith Web Design
8. Herrick Lidstone -- Burns Figa & Will
9. Jeff Allen -- City of Glendale
10. Joe Rice -- Lockheed Martin Space Systems
11. John Ostermiller -- South Suburban Park and Recreation District
12. Kevin Sullivan -- Wong Strauch Architects
13. Kris Staaf -- Safeway
14. Lindsey Zimmerman -- Advance America
15. Matthew McKeever -- Arapahoe Community College
16. Michele McKinney -- University of Colorado
17. Mike Sutherland -- Fire and Police Pension Association of Colorado
18. Vic Calonder -- Colorado Business Bank
19. Chelsie Fisher -- EIS Solutions
20. Phil Cernanec -- Waddell & Reed
21. Tom McDermott -- Citywide Banks
22. Chris Piper -- Denver Water
23. Tom Henley -- Xcel Energy
24. Leah Lindahl -- Colorado Bioscience Association
25. Paul Franke -- Polsinelli P.C.
26. Erik Bostrom -- Hand & Stone Massage
27. Pierre Powell -- PAMCO Investments
28. Herm Brocksmith -- Kuni Honda
Natalie Harden, Director of Public Policy and Economic Development
Robert Golden, President & CEO
For interest in general public policy, campaigns, and government relations please join Business Leaders for Responsible Government.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About South Metro Denver Chamber Legislative Action Committee||December 19, 2014 12:10 PM||anonymous|